Blurred view of a young couple sitting on a couch with house plans on a coffee table along with a small model house
Self employed

Home loan advice for the self-employed

Being self employed can sometimes mean your income isn’t as straightforward as when you’re employed.  The bank will class you as self employed if you - Own your own business, are a Sole Trader, are contracting to another Company, are a Freelancer or in a Partnership. 

Some banks will ask you to provide 2 full years financial statements however this is not always needed.  Navigating a set of financials and understanding your business is my speciality and I have good experience and success in this area.

Book an Appointment to learn more

If you'd like to book an appointment or simply ask a question, please complete the contact form and I'll be in touch with you.
Text graphic that says Emma Boyd
Thank you!

Your appointment request has been sent through to us and we'll be in touch with you soon.
Oops! Please check your entries and try again.

More loan services we offer

Are you ready to unlock your financial future?

Night view of the Auckland skyline